Dr. Brooke Dulka, PHD
Brooke Nichole Dulka is a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Department of Psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She received her PhD in Biological Psychology at the University of Tennessee in August 2018. Brooke is a behavioral neuroscientist, and her work is focused on the biological mechanisms underlying emotional memory. Her primary research interests are memory and stress. She is also an active member of the science writing community, helping the public better understand mental health conditions in addition to other topics.
- Antidepressant Treatment for Addiction
- Neurofeedback: Benefits & Effectiveness
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy at The Recovery Village Palm Beach
- Habit Reversal Training in Addiction Therapy
- LSD Addiction: Signs and Symptoms
- LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide): Street Names, Side Effects & Addictive Qualities
- OxyContin Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Treatment
- Can Cocaine Use Cause Anxiety?
- Psychosis, Psychotic Disorders, & Psychotic Episodes
- Personality Disorders: Types, Symptoms and Treatment
- Schizophrenia: Types, Symptoms and Treatment