Dr. Bonnie Bullock, PHD
Bonnie is a medical communications specialist at Boston Strategic Partners, a global health industry consulting firm. Her recent work in mental health includes developing conference materials for clinical studies in mood disorders and copy-editing clinical manuscripts.
Bonnie obtained her BA in Cell and Molecular Biology from Tulane University and her PhD in Cancer Biology from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. While in graduate school, she participated in the Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute’s fellowship program, dedicated to bridging the gap between basic science and clinical research. Bonnie’s doctoral work focused on improving response rates to immunotherapy using a mouse model of human non-small cell lung cancer. Her scientific background includes work traversing the fields of cell and molecular biology, immunology and cancer biology resulting in multiple peer-reviewed publications. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring New Orleans and its rich cultural history.
- Narcan Nasal Spray for Opiate Overdose Reversal
- Naloxone for Opioid Overdose: Administration and FAQs
- Methadose Treatment: Administration, Benefits, Risks, and Side Effects
- LSD Addiction Treatment and Rehab
- LSD Withdrawal and Detox
- K2/Spice Withdrawal and Detox
- K2/Spice Treatment and Rehab
- K2/Spice Overdose
- K2/Spice Addiction
- What Is Dihydrocodeine? Identification, Street Names, & Addictive Properties