Cami Renzoni is a creative writer and editor for The Recovery Village. As an advocate for behavioral health, Cami is certified in mental health first aid and encourages people who face substance use disorders to ask for the help they deserve.
When Cami is not writing, she’s learning. Cami reads at least one book each month, listens to TED talks regularly, enjoys NOVA documentaries (recommends Day the Dinosaurs Died), attends the Orlando Story Club and has spoken about emotional intelligence in copywriting on the Orlando Copywriters stage.
- Family Addiction Treatment Programs & Workshops in South Florida
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment in South Florida
- Helping A Loved One: Addiction Resources for Friends and Family
- Alcohol Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline & Medical Detox
- Signs & Symptoms of Alcohol Alcohol Use Disorder
- Understanding Alcoholism: Signs, Causes and Treatment