Benjamin Caleb Williams, RN
Benjamin Caleb Williams is a board-certified Emergency Nurse with several years of clinical experience, including supervisory roles within the ICU and ER settings. He obtained his Associates in Applied Science in Nursing from Cayuga Community College in Auburn, New York, then went on to obtain his Bachelors in Science from the University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Biology and minoring in Biological Basis of Behavior. He is a member of the Emergency Nurses Association and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, and holds multiple advanced certifications in emergency, pediatric and trauma nursing.
In addition to his clinical work, Caleb practices as an expert nurse consultant and nurse writer. He has written several hundred healthcare-related articles and advised major businesses on healthcare matters.
Caleb developed a passion for helping those with addiction while working as an ER nurse. He sees the daily flow of people whose lives are affected or sometimes ended by drug and alcohol use. He has written and reviewed hundreds of articles giving addiction recovery advice for multiple addiction rehab networks across the nation.
- What to Expect When You Stop Drinking: Effects, Risks & Benefits
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Marijuana Overdose: Symptoms, Signs, & Treatment
- What Is Valium? Identification, Uses & Addictive Qualities
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Addiction
- Prescription Drugs: Uses and Dangers
- Oxycodone Withdrawal and Detox
- Oxycodone Addiction Treatment & Rehab
- Oxycodone Addiction
- How To Quit Meth: Can You Quit Meth Without Help?
- Ketamine: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects & Potential for Abuse
- Identifying Heroin Paraphernalia
- Codeine Addiction and Side Effects
- Cocaine Nose (Coke Nose)
- Can You Take Adderall While Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- The Lethal Consequences of Rubbing Alcohol: What Happens When You Drink It?
- Benefits of Quitting Alcohol: Timeline & Effects
- How Does Alcohol Affect the Stomach & Digestive System?
- Alcohol Liver Disease: Signs, Symptoms & Causes
- Alcohol Intolerance: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- How Long Does It Take To Detox From Alcohol?: A Timeline
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) in Adults: Symptoms, Life Expectancy & Treatment
- Is Alcohol Considered A Drug? Absolutely.
- How to Find a Quality Rehab Center Near You (& Avoid Fake Businesses)
- Alcohol & The Immune System: Does Drinking Lower Your Immune System?
- Alcohol and Sleep: The Surprising Truth About How Drinking Impacts Your Rest
- Alcohol and Weight Gain: How Drinking Affects Metabolism, Hunger, Bloating, and More
- Tylenol and Alcohol
- Alcohol-Induced Psychosis: Hallucinations, Withdrawal Psychosis