Abby Doty graduated from Hamline University in 2021 with a Bachelor’s in English and Psychology. She has written and edited creative and literary work as well as academic pieces focused primarily on psychology and mental health. She is passionate about removing the stigma around mental health and recovery. In her free time, Abby loves reading, painting, and petting dogs.
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
- Sleeping Pill Overdose
- Gabapentin Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline & Detox
- Can You Take Adderall While Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- Vitamins for Alcohol Withdrawal
- The Lethal Consequences of Rubbing Alcohol: What Happens When You Drink It?
- Mixing Xanax and Cocaine (Coke)
- Ativan (Lorazepam) Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline & Detox
- Alcohol-Induced Psychosis: Hallucinations, Withdrawal Psychosis